- Funeral for Cardinal Keeler (3/24/2017)
As we all know his Eminence William Cardinal Keeler went to our Lord this week. His funeral will be held Tuesday, March 28, 2:00 p.m. at the Cathedral. If you would like to attend with your child, it will be an excused half day absence. (Remember testing ends at noon.) If you respond to school with the number going, by noon Monday, we will call to reserve seats for you.
- Urgent-Dismissal Change (3/23/2017)
The exit ramp on St. John’s lot will not be available for the next few days. Therefore, if you park on St. John’s lot for dismissal, we recommend that you park on the church lot. We are going to dismiss the St. Ursula School lot first to enable those cars to make the left safely while the crossing guards are on duty. If you choose to move to the church lot please email your child’s teacher with this change. Please do not call the office because we are currently experiencing phone issues with one of our phone lines. We will send another notification when the ramp opens back up for our use. Thank you for your patience.
- Field Day Volunteers Needed (3/22/2017)
Shield the Vulnerable approved volunteers are needed to act as judges, starters, grade coordinators and umpires. Service hours do apply. Please see the flyer below for more details.
- Hot Lunch Counters Needed 3/23 (3/22/2017)
We are in need of volunteers to count hot lunch on Thursday, March 23 at 8:15 am in the lunchroom. Service hours do apply. You do not need to notify anyone that you will be coming
- Special Lunch (3/21/2017)
We are in need of full-sized cupcakes for the children and side dishes/salads and desserts for the teachers for tomorrow’s Special Lunch. This is a great way to get service hours. Thank you.
- Lunch Reminder/Service Hour Opportunity (3/20/2017)
Jen Kobrick is looking for some help on Tuesday morning to help load and unload the Savers truck and vans. If you are available, meet on the St. John’s parking lot at 7:30 a.m. tomorrow or meet at Savers on Joppa Road at 9:30 a.m. Any help you can give would be appreciated. Service Hours do apply.
There is no hot lunch tomorrow since there is a special lunch on Wednesday, 3/22.
- Revised Track Schedule (3/20/2017)Monday, March 20th- 200 meters try-outs at the Parkville track immediately after dismissalTuesday, March 21st– Soccer Kick try-outs in the gym from 7:45 to 8:10 a.m.Tuesday, March 21st– 100 meters try-outs at St. Ursula after dismissalWednesday, March 22nd– 400 meters try-outs at the Parkville track immediately after dismissal
- Race for Education Update (3/16/2017)
The deadline for returning your sponsor letters for Race for Education has been extended until Monday, March 20. Each child must submit a minimum of 10 sponsor letters (20 per family). For additional information/prizes please refer to our school website under the “Parent/School Forms” tab.
If you are still in need of service hours you can send in 2 books of stamps for 1 hour. Please put them in an envelope marked “Stamps/RFE”.
- Flyers for Week of March 15 (3/16/2017)
- SCHOOL CLOSED WEDNESDAY 3/15 (3/15/2017)
Baltimore County has announced that schools will be closed today, Wednesday, March 15th. St. Ursula School follows Baltimore County Public Schools’ decision on weather-related closings and delays. Please continue to check the school website and Facebook page, as well as WBAL-TV for the latest information.