The Parent Portal is a communication tool between home and school, and is available to parents/guardians of students in grades 3-8. Users may view current and historical grades, attendance, and teacher comments. Parents in grades PK-2 will only have access to AlertSolutions2 in the PowerSchool Parent Portal. You will not be able to view grades, etc. Once an account is set up, parents may set up preferences to receive email reports.
Parent Access Information
Parent Access at St. Ursula School is available to parents in Grades 3-8. A letter was sent home on September 21, 2016 with the information necessary to link students to an account.
Parents of New Students & Children in Grades PK-3
Please refer to the label posted on the letter you received that contains your student access ID and password.
- To create a new account, go to https://archbalt.powerschool.com/public/home.html, and select “Create Account.”
- Complete the fields on the Create Parent Account Screen.
- Create your own user name/password (not the ones on the label).
- Link student(s) to Account (use the information on the label for student access ID and password field.
- Once in PowerSchool click on AlertSolutions2 in the left column.
Parents with an Existing PowerSchool Account
- Go to https://archbalt.powerschool.com/public/home.html, and sign into your account, your established username and password.
- Click on “account preferences” in the left column.
- Click on “students” tab.
- Click on “add” button.
- Enter the student access information (use the information on the label for student access ID and password fields).
- When finished, click on the AlertSolutions2 in the left hand column.
Click on Having Trouble Signing in? and an email will be sent with a temporary password. This email will time out in 30 minutes.
Parent Access App
- App is available for both Android and Apple devices (including the Iwatch)
- Download Information: Server Name (archbalt.powerschool.com), Select School Name, if asked for zip code, use 21201.
*Please view the Parent Access PowerPoint below.
Please e-mail the school office for any questions/problems: email@example.com